This is a general timeline for development of a Rootles®
hunt, which will allow us to tailor all aspects of the hunt to your group.
A standard hunt can be set up more quickly, though with fewer modifications
than a custom hunt.
1. Contact Rootles® with answers
to as many of the questions found on the 'contact' page as possible.
2. After this initial conversation, Rootles®
will provide a written cost estimate for the hunt, for review.
3. Upon receipt of the non-refundable deposit (1/2 payment),
Rootles® will visit the site of the hunt and map out the
area, take digital pictures, and note details for the creation of the
4. Rootles® will create clues for the
hunt in question. It is possible that Rootles® will contact
you for additional information regarding the hunt during this time.
5. A Rootles® representative will arrive
at the site to set up the hunt prior to your group's gathering.
For the reasons listed above, the sooner that Rootles®
is aware of a potential hunt, the easier the hunt will be to customize
to your group's needs.